Sunday 19 December 2010

First Look at the 'Corrupted' Graphic Novel

So a couple of weeks ago I revealed that I was doing a graphic novel to continue the story of James Abbot from my short film, Corrupted. I also posted a picture that I was mid way through inking.

Here is the finished version of that panel complete with a dialogue box:
I am currently working on several other images for the graphic novel, many of which are familiar to those of you who have seen the film, while some of them are completely new and follow the character's origins and the events that led him to the point where we were first introduced to him in the film.

The first chapter (which follows the story of the short film) should be completed soon, however I have done some rough sketches for future chapters and will start working on drawing them up soon.

Hope you like it.

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment