Friday 3 December 2010

I haven't blogged in a while....

Well, I'd just like to start by saying the final draft of the 'Nameless' script is complete, & is ready for printing as you can see in the picture above (although I am only showing the cover because no one likes spoilers). As you can see down the left side, there are a fair few scenes!

As I mentioned a little while ago, I am working a project which is going back to my roots. I've decided to turn my short film 'Corrupted' into a graphic novel & I will continue the story that way until I am able to film the feature length version of the film.

I have had the outlines drawn up on my Mac for a while, but I am finally getting round to "inking" (well, virtually inking) them, as you can see in the pic below (which is not yet finished by the way).
All I will need to do after "inking" is add the dialogue boxes, which I have constantly reminded myself to leave space for!

With any luck the 'Corrupted' graphic novel should be finished pretty soon at this rate & I'll start posting them on this blog. I have no idea when I'll start filming 'Nameless' as I have been pretty busy recently with uni & work, but I really hope it is soon, especially seeing as Lee has written most of the soundtrack already!

Glenn

3 comments:

  1. Thanks dude! How's uni? When are you back for Christmas? We need to catch up! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. uni's great! <3 i come back 18th, jess and brenden are coming to pick me up, defo. pub times over christmas too to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete